CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Still moving along...

Things are a little less confusing to me than they were a week ago, thankfully. After much prayer and some conversation with friends, I think I can let go some of my worries and just try to be! And now, of course, it is almost Christmas, a time of being with relatives and friends that I rarely see. So the emotional issues are transferred to that stress instead!

Actually, I'm hoping Christmas will be a little less stressful this year than in years past. I am already away from home, at my mother's house on the west coast until the end of the month. What's less stress this year? My brother and his wife are coming! Yay! We have had Christmas apart for the last two years, so I think we are all looking forward to spending the time together.

I am so thankful for so many things this year--a year of new job and city, new levels of discernment, new friends and support. I am at peace, and it feels so good to say that and really mean it.

Merry Christmas to everyone! (even though it's still advent)

No comments: