CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Busy at the end of the Semester...

It never fails--the end of the semester always has me scatter-brained and running from one thing to the next. But, at last, I will take a few minutes to blog.

Life is generally going well, though I had a fight with Verizon this week--I am finally getting high speed internet at home, but only in a very frustrating series of events. I really hope that I never have any problems with it. Who knows whether I would ever be able to get anything fixed. Since moving to my new home in the Southwest, I have had a number of issues with utilities billing and such that are frustrating, but fortunately getting resolved.

This weekend is a retreat, a "women's retreat" by my favorite nuns. I am really looking forward to it, and to the time that I have away from so many work responsibilities. I have had some life-changing prayer experiences lately, and I hope that they will start to make more sense. (More about that in a later blog, I'm sure.) I'm also looking forward to being in my former hometown, and seeing some of my friends. I think I basically have every second of time taken up with friends! It will be very lovely.

More to come.

Blessings to all!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Guess I'll meet you then!

Sister Juliet, RSCJ said...

I look forward to it! The place is lovely, and the people are very kind (of course). I hope it is a productive, prayer-filled weekend for each of us. And I hope we get to talk to each other at least a little bit!